Macarons are delicious, French sandwich cookies. If you have never had one, you either don’t like sweets, or you are denying yourself one of life’s simple pleasures. We asked a few of our macaron-loving friends for their favorite spot and thought we’d share.
Across the USA
New York City
• La Maison du Macaron, 132 West 23rd Street
• Dana’s Bakery, 353 West 14th Street
• Sweet Lobby, 404 8th Street SE
• Macaron Bee, 3261 Prospect Street NW
• Vanille Patisserie, 2108 N Clark Street
• Toni Patisserie, 65 E Washington Street
• Trophy Cupcake, 600 Pine Street
• Bakery Nouveau, 137 15th Ave E
• La Pâtisserie, 602 W. Annie Street
• Bribery Bakery, 1900 Simond Ave Ste 300
Canadians have a deep connection with Europe, and won’t be left out of the North American macaron craze.
• Boutique Point G, 1266 Mont-Royal Ave E, Montreal
• Duc De Lorraine, 5002 Côte-des-Neiges Rd, Montreal
• Thomas Haas, 2539 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC
• Thierry, 1059 Alberni St, Vancouver, BC
• Bel Cafe, 801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC
• Nadege, 120 Adelaide St W R6, Toronto, ON
• Bobbette & Belle, 1121 Queen St E, Toronto, ON
Keryn is a freelance writer and digital influencer. Her work has been featured in Thrillist, Travelocity, and other publications looking for authentic, well-written content. She is also the founder of WalkingOnTravels.com, a site for the active, adventurous parent.