Delectable Macarons: Our Favorite Places to Nibble
Macarons are delicious, French sandwich cookies. If you have never had one, you either don’t like sweets, or you are denying yourself one of life’s simple pleasures. We asked a few of our macaron-loving friends for their favorite spot and thought we’d share.
Across the USA
New York City
• La Maison du Macaron, 132 West 23rd Street
• Dana’s Bakery, 353 West 14th Street
• Sweet Lobby, 404 8th Street SE
• Macaron Bee, 3261 Prospect Street NW
• Vanille Patisserie, 2108 N Clark Street
• Toni Patisserie, 65 E Washington Street
• Trophy Cupcake, 600 Pine Street
• Bakery Nouveau, 137 15th Ave E
• La Pâtisserie, 602 W. Annie Street
• Bribery Bakery, 1900 Simond Ave Ste 300
Canadians have a deep connection with Europe, and won’t be left out of the North American macaron craze.
• Boutique Point G, 1266 Mont-Royal Ave E, Montreal
• Duc De Lorraine, 5002 Côte-des-Neiges Rd, Montreal
• Thomas Haas, 2539 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC
• Thierry, 1059 Alberni St, Vancouver, BC
• Bel Cafe, 801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC
• Nadege, 120 Adelaide St W R6, Toronto, ON
• Bobbette & Belle, 1121 Queen St E, Toronto, ON
Founder, Walking on Travels
Keryn is a freelance writer, content creator, brand ambassador, local TV contributor and digital strategy consultant. Her work has been featured in Thrillist, Travel Age West, and other publications looking for authentic, well-written content. She is also the founder of WalkingOnTravels.com, a site for the active, adventurous parent.