Inside the spring issue
The spring issue is bursting with exciting travel destinations, trip planning advice, what to pack for spring style, and our top hotel picks. All written by passionate family travel experts.
- Not your average Iceland Road Trip
- Riding the Rails in Europe
- Travel Budget: $1500 three ways
- Tulip hunting beyond Amsterdam
- Weekend in the OC without the kids
- Lake Life in the USA
- Multi-Generational trip to Peru
- Learning Spanish abroad with kids
- Twist Hotel Favorites: Spa Destinations
Don’t miss our spring style guide, kids travel picks, smoothie bowls to kick-start your day, and do you know how to Kokedama!?
Come on let’s go
A lot goes into planning a family vacation and the number one factor is usually budget. We show you how to spend one travel budget three ways, from a staycation to the tropics to a trip abroad. We’ve also got the scoop on how to earn and effectively use those credit card travel rewards.
For our Twist hotel picks we’ve curated a shortlist of five of our favorite destination spa resorts that cater to both parents and kids, all of which embody that magical alchemy of sophistication, pampering, and kid-friendliness
Then, don’t miss our special feature “She Gets Around”, where a single mom, her 10-year old son, and 80-year-old Auntie tackle Machu Picchu together!
Spotlight On Italy
Our Spotlight on Italy may give you a serious case of trip envy that could have you rethinking your summer plans. This is a fantastic guidebook that we hope turns your Italian dreams into reality.
- Explore a city storied with history as well as modern flair: here’s how to embrace Rome’s ancient ruins, religious history and lively
- Learn the difference between a trattoria and an osteria, a gelato, and a sorbetto and an espresso and a cafe Americano while
dining throughout Italy.
- You know you want to drive amid rolling countryside and vineyards, sampling the best Tuscany has to offer. Here’s where to go and what not to miss
- Want to bring Italy home with you? The entire country may not fit in your luggage, but its fine leather, pottery, wine, and olive oil certainly can!