Inside the summer issue
The summer issue is bursting with exciting travel destinations, trip planning advice, a baby gear travel guide, camping guide and like always, our top hotel picks. All written by our passionate family travel experts.
- Escape to the island of Fiji
- Neighborhood Guide to Raleigh, NC
- Travel Budget: $2,500 / beach vacation two ways
- Magic found on Hawaii’s North Shore
- Adventure Summer Camps for the whole family
- Camping 101
- Sweating through six weeks in Asia
- California Road Trip: good food, good wine and adventure at every turn!
- Twist Hotel Favorites: Unique historic properties
Don’t miss our tropical themed backyard BBQ, how to get around town this summer, and global reads to add to your kids’ reading list!
We have partnered with Project Nursery for a Summer Travel Sweepstakes! This exciting summer travel package is filled with $2500 in family travel products and services.
The summer issue of Twist features Project Nursery’s co-founder Melisa Fluhr and her family’s six-week trip around Asia. She shares the good, the bad and the not so pretty moments of touring around in the scorching heat with three kids in tow.
Our Summer Sweepstakes partners include; Baby Björn, CityPASS, Flytographer, Tom & Teddy, Petunia Pickle Bottom, MOBY, Penguino Travel, Sprout Food, and Tubby Todd, The sweepstakes runs through June 28th and you can ENTER TO WIN right here!
For those moms traveling with a baby for the first time this summer, we have a special section in the summer issue that includes – how to share a hotel room with a baby, tips on taking baby on their first trip and a baby travel gear guide.
Spotlight On National Parks
Our Spotlight on National Parks
- Pitch your tent in that perfect national park campsite with our how-to guide to booking at popular parks in peak season.
- Elevate your family trip and discover the romance and glamour of the park system’s early years with a stay in a historic national park lodge.
- Explore the last frontier and visit some of America’s most isolated and awe-inspiring parks, from the fjords to the gold fields of Alaska.
- Summer school redux: let the national park system be your children’s teacher at these urban sites in cities across the nation.