Finally, a Travel Magazine Written Just For You!
The temperatures are warming up (in most places) and slowly everyone seems to be coming out of hibernation mode, hooray for spring! We are totally jazzed about the spring issue of Twist Travel Magazine and can’t wait to share it with you. The digital issue is launching March 6th, but you can order the PRINTED COPY today!
That’s right, remember you wanted to spend some much needed time offline? Well get your hands off the iphone and on the silky pages of Twist. It’s been proven to increase happiness and cure small cases of wanderlust.
The spring issue has all the inspiration, motivation and resources you need to take action on that next incredible family vacation. Let’s take a closer look…
Inside the spring issue
The spring issue is bursting with exciting travel destinations, trip planning advice, what to pack for spring style, and our top hotel picks. All written by passionate family travel experts.
- Not your average Iceland Road Trip
- Riding the Rails in Europe
- Travel Budget: $1500 three ways
- Tulip hunting beyond Amsterdam
- Weekend in the OC without the kids
- Lake Life in the USA
- Multi-Generational trip to Peru
- Learning Spanish abroad with kids
- Twist Hotel Favorites: Spa Destinations
Don’t miss our spring style guide, kids travel picks, smoothie bowls to kick-start your day, and do you know how to Kokedama!?
Come on let’s go
A lot goes into planning a family vacation and the number one factor is usually budget. We show you how to spend one travel budget three ways, from a staycation to the tropics to a trip abroad. We’ve also got the scoop on how to earn and effectively use those credit card travel rewards.
For our Twist hotel picks we’ve curated a short list of five of our favorite destination spa resorts that cater to both parents and kids, all of which embody that magical alchemy of sophistication, pampering and kid-friendliness
Then, don’t miss our special feature “She Gets Around”, where a single mom, her 10-year old son, and 80 year-old Auntie tackle Machu Picchu together!
Spotlight On Italy
Our Spotlight on Italy may give you a serious case of trip envy that could have you rethinking your summer plans. This is a fantastic guidebook that we hope turns your Italian dreams into a reality.
- Explore a city storied with history as well as modern flair: here’s how to embrace Rome’s ancient ruins, religious history and lively
- Learn the difference between a trattoria and an osteria, a gelato and a sorbetto and an espresso and a cafe Americano while
dining throughout Italy.
- You know you want to drive amid rolling countryside and vineyards, sampling the best Tuscany has to offer. Here’s where to go and what not to miss
- Want to bring Italy home with you? The entire country may not fit in your luggage, but its fine leather, pottery, wine and olive oil certainly can!
Want more Twist? Subscribe and Save!
$49.00 – $59.00
Subscription renewed automatically and billed annually. Subscription preferences can be managed in your profile.