ENDED: Rocky Mountaineer Luxury Trip Sweepstakes!
It’s time to start planning your 2020 travels, but why pay for it when you could win that luxury trip to the Canadian Rockies you have been dreaming about all year? As part of Rocky Mountaineer’s 30th Anniversary celebration kicking off in 2020, we wanted to give you a chance to get in on the fun by putting you on the train to experience one of our favorite girls’ getaways and couple’s trips in North America. Yes, you have to leave the kids at home for this one, but don’t worry, we partnered up with a few of our favorite brands so you can share a little bit of the fun with the rest of your family and friends.
What’s could you win?
- 2 GoldLeaf tickets on the Rocky Mountaineer (value $5,498)
- 3 Moon Travel Guides (value $80), including Wanderlust, Moon Canadian Rockies and Moon Banff National Park
- Flytographer 60-minute session (value $350)
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $5928
The Nitty Gritty
2 tickets on the two-day GoldLeaf rail package with Rocky Mountaineer (value $5,498)
- A trip for two adults on the First Passage to the West route, or Journey through the Clouds route. Travel eastbound or westbound onboard Rocky Mountaineer in GoldLeaf Service.
- Fully domed windows that give unparalleled panoramic views from custom-designed GoldLeaf bi-level dome coach.
- Comfortable, spacious, fully-reclining seats with interactive and captivating storytelling along with personalized service from Rocky Mountaineer Hosts.
- Hot gourmet breakfast and lunch prepared by talented GoldLeaf Service chefs, served in the elegant GoldLeaf Service dining room onboard the train on both days.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages and gourmet snacks onboard.
- Overnight hotel accommodation at the end of day one in Kamloops.
- Rail station transfers.
Rocky Mountaineer Terms and Conditions
- This trip must be taken before the end of the 2020 season, which runs from April 13 to October 11. Refer to the 2020 brochure or www.rockymountaineer.com for departure dates. Reservations should be made at least six weeks prior to departure.
- You may not sell, resell, donate, act as commercial agent for another party in relation to the transfer of, or otherwise transfer the donation without the specific prior written consent of Rocky Mountaineer.
- A Gift Certificate must be given to the winner and the original hardcopy of the Certificate must be received by Rocky Mountaineer before the booking will be confirmed and travel documents released. Certificates obtained from unauthorized channels will be automatically rendered void and invalid. Rocky Mountaineer reserves the right to have any person presenting the Certificate for redemption provide evidence of their compliance with this requirement. Rocky Mountaineer is not responsible for lost, stolen or defaced Certificates.
- Under no circumstances may this Gift Certificate be extended past the expiry date.
- Reservations are based upon availability of space for the period requested. Blackout dates apply.
- The Gift Certificate is non-transferable and cannot be redeemable for cash.
- Any items of a personal nature, air or ground transportation (other than that detailed above), upgrades, tour add-ons, return transportation or gratuities are the responsibility of the traveler.
- The auctioneer and/or charity will be held liable for any incorrect offerings of this donation.
- Rocky Mountaineer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, with or without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Flytographer 60-minute Photography Session
Capture the memories of your trip in Banff or Vancouver when you book a Flytographer photo session during your trip through from Vancouver through the Canadian Rockies. This is a service we love to take advantage of when we are traveling with our kids and with friends, because sometimes a selfie just isn’t enough.
Book your session for your next vacation now and get $25 off using code FLY25!
Moon Travel Guides
Wanderlust: A Traveler’s Guide to the Globe (value $40)
Get inspired with lists of mythic locations, epic trails, ancient cities, and more that span the four corners. This stunning, hardcover book is packed with full-color photos, charming illustrations, and fascinating overviews of each destination, making it the perfect gift for dreamers and adventurers alike.
Moon Canadian Rockies (value $20)
The perfect companion for your trip on the Rocky Mountaineer. Snowy peaks, icy glaciers, glittering lakes, and alpine meadows: answer the call of the wild with Moon Canadian Rockies. Inside you will find strategic, flexible itineraries from day hikes to a two-week Canadian Rockies road trip, designed for outdoor adventurers, families, winter sports enthusiasts, and more. Get in-depth coverage of Banff National Park, Kootenay National Park, Yoho National Park, Jasper National Park, Waterton Lakes National Park, and nearby gateway cities of Banff, Canmore, Jasper, Calgary, Radium Hot Springs, Invermere, Golden, and Kananaskis Country.
Moon Banff National Park (value $20)
You’ll get the latest information on the top experiences and unique ideas for exploring Banff. Ride over the snow in a horse-drawn sleigh or through the sky in a mountain gondola. Follow the vast network of hiking trails along glacial valleys, and discover alpine lakes and spectacular vistas. Soak in a natural hot spring, treat yourself at a luxurious mountain resort, or discover the park’s history at one of Banff’s excellent museums. Grab a cup of coffee at a local shop, or experience the town’s classic après-ski nightlife.