Travel Style: What to pack this spring
Spring Fashion Trends
If you are planning a few trips this spring then you’re probably looking for a few new things to pack in your suitcase! Because traveling well means feeling good, and the clothes you pack should also make you feel good! Travel style is really about comfort and finding things that are stylish but not fussy. I curated a fun mix of spring clothes for you that that are just that!
Here are 12 things you should pack this spring!
1. Cool Moto Jacket – we love this floral one!
2. Low Ankle Boots – make sure they’re comfortable.
3. Something Gingham – on trend and youthful.
4. Casual Comfy Linen Pants – these are great for travel days.
5. Cool Sneakers – for walking a lot.
6. Chambray Shirt – these are easy to wear with just about anything.
7. Cropped Jeans – casual for day and looks cute with fun flats
8. Swimsuit for Spa – obviously.
9. Dress for dinner or special event – perfect for a night out, baby shower, wedding or reunion.
10. Light Anorak Jacket – a must for unpredictable spring weather.
11. Cozy Cardigan – the perfect layer and that goes with everything.
12. Crossbody Bag – to carry all your stuff.
Throw all of this in with your favorite jeans, a couple cute blouses and a few comfy t-shirts and you are all set!
Click to images to shop
Founder, Wanderlust Living
Andrea Fellman is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of Twist Travel Magazine. She is a stylish nomad and expat mom living in Barcelona with her husband, two kids and a dog! She blogs about family travel, expat life, and her online business adventures at Wanderlust Living.